Subscription & Billing
Last Updated: May 29 2023
Applies to: All registered users
When selecting the menu on the top right, select Subscription and Billing.
Let's see what we meet:
1. Billing information
In this section, you can fill all the informations related to your billings.
Fill the information and choose how to receive your invoices.
- General: all the invoices billed following the General informations.
You can always Edit or Delate by clicking on the 2 buttons on the right.
- Groups: group the billing informations for a group of specific properties.
Not only you can edit or delete, but you can add more groups!
2. Payments methods
Fill the information and choose how to pay for the executive services.
Fill with your card information and choose according to the service you are using:
- Markeplace: you are buying services
- Software: you are subscribing to our SaaS (software as a service) to help you optimize your daily operations
To have an overview of what you are paying for the executed services, you can check the tab Report, select Purchase and see the details.
Check out Reports - Menu for more information!
In this tab, you can fill all the subscription plans.
- Default setting allows you to have a free subscription to buy and sell professional services to Doinn
- Select See plans, you will be redirected to this page, showing the available plans.
These plans consider the number of services needed during the month plus more options.
- Chose among the plans what suits best for your business and let's start!