How to synchronize Stays reservations and associate services for each property
Last Updated: October 27 2023
Applies to: All registered users
Follow the steps to integrate Stays!
1. Login to your STAYS account
- Enter into your Stays account and go to “App Center”
- Click into “reservas/reservations”, then into “Doinn” and finally into “Configuraçoes do App/App configurations”
- Copy the data of LOGIN and PASSWORD in order to use it on the integration page inside Doinn’s platform
- Find Doinn App and subscribe to it.
- It is important to select properties in the Doinn channel within the Stays platform. To send all properties to Doinn you have to choose "No" in the question "The connection is manageable by advertisement"
Another option is to choose to select the properties one by one in the Doinn channel inside Stays platform:
2. Log in into your Doinn account and click Integrations
- click Integrations tab
- Select Integration Center > STAYS
- Select Activate
3. Enter your Stays login and password
- Click into “add properties” and then into “Yes, I want to synchronize”
- ”Select the properties whose reservations you want to sync with Doinn and click the save button to activate the integration.
Each new property that you add in Stays, will be added in Doinn, if you select “Yes, I want to synchronize” for the question "Would you like to automatically synchronize new properties?" (Recommended option)
4. That's it! Now you will see the activation of Stays in the integrations center:
In a few minutes we will receive all Stays reservations
5. Generate the services
To generate the services based on with these reservations your properties need to be associated to the corresponding service catalogue
- If you have been invited by your Provider check this article Set up for Invited Customers
- If you want to use Doinn with your internal and external teams check this article Set up for Property Managers - I want to efficiently organize my teams or providers
Once the catalogs are associated with your properties, you are ready to start requesting services on the agreed date.