How to synchronize MEWS reservations and associate services for each property
Last Updated: May 31, 2023
Applies to: All registered users
Follow the steps to integrate MEWS!
1. Login to your MEWS account
- fill up the latitude and longitude into the property
- Create the space features like the following standard to represent the typologies and number of beds
- Assign the space features to the spaces / rooms / properties… according to their typology
- Find Doinn App in the Mews Marketplace and subscribe to it.
- Get the access token generated after the subscription
2. Log in into your Doinn account and click Integrations
- click Integrations tab
- Select Integration Center > MEWS
- Select Activate
3. Name the integration and enter your MEWS token
- Select the properties whose reservations you want to sync with Doinn and click the save button to activate the integration.
Each new property that you add in MEWS , will be added in Doinn, if you select “Yes, I want to synchronize” for the question "Would you like to automatically synchronize new properties?" (Recommended option)
4. That's it! Now you will see the activation of MEWS in the integrations center:
In a few minutes we will receive all MEWS reservations
5. Generate the services
To generate the services based on with these reservations your properties need to be associated to the corresponding service catalogue
- If you have been invited by your Provider check this article Set up for Invited Customers
- If you want to use Doinn with your internal and external teams check this article Set up for Property Managers - I want to efficiently organize my teams or providers
- If you are looking for a Cleaning Company a Doinn agent will be happy to help. Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the catalogs are associated with your properties, you are ready to start requesting services on the agreed date.