After following the main steps of creating your account the following process would be to upload your properties so you can buy a service whenever you need it.
So, with this intro let´s get into business.
Keep in mind if you have a PMS the best option would be to integrate it with your Doinn account. Click below to sync with Avantio, Rentals united, Guesty, and others. We strongly advise you to make the synchronization following the steps
Next steps: Create properties by upload (More than one)
If you do not have a PMS option but have a lot of properties see how to upload a file with multiple properties in the blink of an eye 😅
Note: If you are using a MAC have this in consideration:
You should have the Numbers Application to download the original Doinn spreadsheet
Download Doinn spreadsheet and make sure to export the file as Excel (.xls)
And then fill it out with your data.
Go to your account dashboard and click on add many properties button:
2. Then a pop up will show like this one:
3. Be sure to download the excel template to fill in all your properties details:
Note: Here is a quick video on how to do this:
4. Next steps will be to choose all of the details in each property, in case you did not put it in on the excel file:
5. After check-in all options hit import to complete the upload:
6. That's it you will now have your properties uploaded:
Next steps: Create properties by yourself (One, manually)
If you want to make one property at a time, no worries you can we just wanted to teach you the easier options 😉
Click on the option it best suits your needs, in this case, we are explaining One property
2. You will now have some options, choose your best option:
3. Now go ahead and fill out all the information for your property:
4. Once you filled out all the details this is how it would look like, now you have more boxes to get all the specifications on your property such as: how to access, Door Pincode, others
Congratulations! You have now set up your properties!
After creating properties you will have the options to create services and all related. You can see other articles in the Host section.
In case of integrations by PMS or iCal, you will have the opportunity to automatically set up options for your properties you can check it out on the Integrations section.
See you in the next article 👋👋