All of our integrations are authorized by PMS vendors so the process to sync will start always at your account of the designated software, in this case with Smoobu you will have to access your account and locate the Smoobu iCal:
Log into Smoobu:
2. Look for the settings tabs and click on accommodations, here you will find the calendar for each property you have in Smoobu:
Note: Copy the calendar URL
3. Go to your Doinn account and look for the property you want to relate from Smoobu:
Note: It should be the same property you have previously created in your Doinn account.
4. Click on the Automations tab:
5. Setup the details of the rental according to the services you will like to automate for this property:
6. You can now paste the Smoobu URL in the space on the below part of the automation tab:
That's all! Just 6 steps and you are good to go after this process your account will be updated, also take this into consideration:
We always sync properties, every day, at midnight, updating the existing ones and creating new ones, when needed, regardless of this setting;
If you don't choose automatic sync, it means that the new properties will not have their automation enabled by default, so, we will not sync reservations and consequentially will not create services;
These new properties, that were imported with the automation disable, can have their automation enable later manually if it’s needed.
If you already had properties, and then change sync to No, are not affected at all by this change, so they keep sync reservations and creating services.
If you have any issue regarding this you can email us: [email protected]
See you on your next visit 👋👋