All of our integrations are authorized by PMS vendors so the process to sync will start always at your account of the designated software, in this case with AvaiBook you will have to access your account and locate the AvaiBook iCal:
Log in AvaiBook:
2. Look for the Doinn app inside the channel manager, and write doinn to search for it:
3. You will have to create a new synchronization:
4. Then you will be provided with an iCal URL, just like in this screen below:
Note: Remember to copy this iCal URL
5. Go to your Doinn account and look for the property you want to relate from AvaiBook:
Note: It should be the same property you have taken the AvaiBook URL from
6. Click on Automations tab:
7. Setup the details of the rental according to the services you will like to automate for this property:
8. You can now paste the AvaiBook URL in the space on the below part of automation tab:
You can also check Avaibook how to guide here.
Thats all! Just 8 steps and you are good to go after this process your account will be updated, also take this into consideration:
We always sync properties, every day, at midnight, updating the existing ones and creating new ones, when needed, regardless of this setting;
If you dont choose automatic sync, it means that the new properties will not have their automation enabled by default, so, we will not sync reservations and consequentially will not create services;
These new properties, that were imported with the automation disable, can have their automation enable later manually if it’s needed.
If you already had properties, and then change sync to No, are not affected at all by this change, so they keep sync reservations and creating services.
If you have any issue regarding this you can email us: [email protected]
See you on next visit 👋👋