All of our integrations are authorized by PMS vendors so the process to sync will start always at your account of the designated software, in this case with Hostaway you will have to get an API key from them:
Log in to your Hostaway account:
2. Go to your Hostaway´s dashboard > settings > integrations to get your account ID and API Key:
3. Then log in to your doinn account and click on PMS integration:
4. Click on Hostaway activate button:
5. Paste your credentials:
6. After pasting your credentials you will have to set up how you want your properties to be automatically setup:
7. That's all! You will now see the PMS activation like this:
You can also check these amazing 5 cleaning tips for your rental we wrote with the Hostaway Team.
And you can check their own guide on how to integrate both Doinn and Hostaway platforms.
Just 7 steps and you are good to go after this process your account will be updated.
Take this into consideration:
We always sync properties, every day, updating the existing ones and creating new ones, when needed, regardless of this setting;
If you don't choose automatic sync, it means that the new properties will not have their automation enabled by default, so, we will not sync reservations and consequentially will not create services;
These new properties, that were imported with the automation disable, can have their automation enable later manually if it’s needed.
If you already had properties, and then change sync to No, are not affected at all by this change, so they keep sync reservations and creating services.
If you have any issue regarding this you can email us: integra[email protected]
See you on your next visit 👋👋