All of our integrations are authorized by PMS vendors so the process to sync will start always at your account of the designated software, in this case with BookingSync you can sign up directly from your Doinn account.
1. Go to your Doinn account and click on PMS Integrations:
2. Click on BookingSync activate button:
3. You will now have a login screen just like this one, to put in your BookinSync credentials:
4. After putting in your credentials you will be asked to give Doinn permission to access your account to allow the sync, like this:
5. After giving the permissions you will have to set up how you want your properties to be automatically setup:
6. That's all! You will now see the PMS activation like this:
You can also check this amazing video we made with the BookingSync team 😃
Just 6 steps and you are good to go after this process your account will be updated.
Take this into consideration:
We always sync properties, every day, at midnight, updating the existing ones and creating new ones, when needed, regardless of this setting;
If you don't choose automatic sync, it means that the new properties will not have their automation enabled by default, so, we will not sync reservations and consequentially will not create services;
These new properties, that were imported with the automation disable, can have their automation enable later manually if it’s needed.
If you already had properties, and then change sync to No, are not affected at all by this change, so they keep sync reservations and creating services.
If you have any issue regarding this you can email us: [email protected]
See you on your next visit 👋👋