All of our integrations are authorized by PMS vendors so the process to sync will start always at your account of the designated software, in this case with avantio you will have to contact them in their base center:
Get in touch with avantio team to get the credentials that you need to enter in Doinn screen and activate the integration.
2. Go to your Doinn account and click on PMS Integrations:
3. Click on Avantio activate button:
4. You will now have a screen just like this one:
5. After pasting your credentials you will have to setup how you want your properties to be automatically setup:
6. That's all! You will now see the PMS activation like this:
Just 5 steps and you are good to go after this process your account will be updated. Take this into consideration:
We always sync properties, every day, updating the existing ones and creating new ones, when needed, regardless of this setting;
If you don't choose automatic sync, it means that the new properties will not have their automation enabled by default, so, we will not sync reservations and consequentially will not create services;
These new properties, that were imported with the automation disable, can have their automation enable later manually if it’s needed.
If you already had properties, and then change sync to No, are not affected at all by this change, so they keep sync reservations and creating services.
If you have any issue regarding this you can email us: [email protected]
See you on your next visit 👋👋